1. Provisional bookings made will be held for 5 days before the deposit must be paid. This is to allow you to arrange your travel plans. The booking will not be valid until we have received your completed booking form and deposit, we will then e-mail confirmation of your booking.
2. A deposit of 25% must be paid into our UK bank account in £’s sterling or by cheque and received within 5 days. The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. In the event of non-payment on the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the holiday and the booking deposit will be forfeited. For bookings made within 8 weeks the total cost must be paid in full after 5 day provisional period. In addition to the rental cost there is a 90 euro cleaning and laundry fee which is payable locally to our villa manager.
3. A security deposit of £200.00 (two hundred pounds) is also required along with the final payment. This will be added to the price of your holiday but will be refunded to you in full if the property has remained undamaged when you have completed your holiday.
4. The owner cannot accept liability for the breakdown of any mechanical or electrical equipment or for blockage of any part of the properties drainage systems. The owner will however endeavour to arrange prompt repair, when possible, by reputable local contractors at the owner’s expense. However blockages caused by misuse such as kitchen roll, disposable nappies and sanitary wares in the drains will be charged for.
5. The outside shower is provided and must be used to remove excess sun creams before using the pool. Failure to use the shower will result in pool being unfit for guest’s pleasure and an additional cleaning charge of 60 euro's will be charged to prepare and make ready the pool for the next guests.
6. We carry full public liability insurance for the house. However, prices do not include your travel insurance (including cancellation insurance), which is your responsibility to arrange.
7. We will try to accommodate any requests you make after booking your holiday. The person named on the original booking form must advise us in writing or via e-mail of any changes you wish to make. Should you wish to cancel your booking no refunds will be paid. In the unlikely event that the house becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, you will be offered a full refund on the rental or we will also endeavour to provide alternative dates.
8. The house is normally available from 5pm on the start date of your booking and must be vacated by 11am on the day of your departure. This is in order to make ready the property for our next guest’s. In low season other arrangements may be made by mutual agreement.
9. The property Accommodates a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children or seven adults. Under no circumstances must these numbers be exceeded.
10. You are responsible for any damage to the property or its contents, by you or any people you invite to the property. On the day of departure the house must be left in a clean and tidy state. Extra costs will be incurred if left in an unacceptable condition.
11. We cannot be responsible for failure of public services such as water and electricity beyond our control. Additionally, we cannot be responsible if the pool is not in operation due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. Any problems with the accommodation must be drawn to our attention as soon as possible in order for us to try and rectify the situation.